Many homeowners think of replacing their lamps or ceiling lights when they want to control the light inside their homes. Although this is a sensible idea, many designers do not easily jump into bulb replacement if it’s lighting that concerns their client. Most of them look at the windows or doors first, and decide to install vertical blinds for the specific area instead.
This type of blind is one of the cheapest way to manage the amount of light inside your house.
Vertical blinds and their benefits
Vertical blinds are perfect for expansive, large sized windows, especially to wall-to-ceiling glass walls. They are capable of hiding the view from the outside, as they are composed of wide, flat, slats attached vertically to each other.
Vertical blinds also provide real curtain effect in contrast to horizontal blinds that emulate the traditional home windows. Sometimes, vertical blinds are used to create balance, especially in wide rooms. These give a breathing space or halt to the spacious room, especially if the blinds bear colour different to that of the wall or floor.
For homeowners concerned about their budget and the permanence of their furniture upholstery, vertical blinds are ideal for eliminating UV Rays that can damage furniture and upholstered surfaces.
The Shutter Guy’s vertical blinds
- Available in different colours. We will find it for you however unpopular or exotic it may be. Our arsenal of vertical blinds will surely get it for you. Colours and designs are so diverse that it could match all wall and flooring designs such as wood, tile, even natural stone.
- Available in all kinds of fabric. Choose from different fabrics that do not easily get ripped or dirtied. Our slats are manufactured with the weight sewn into the bottom, eliminating the annoying chain.
- Adds additional elegance to your home. Even though it is an unconventional approach to design
- Noise-free when opening. We use composite blinds slats that are incapable of producing noise, compared with cheap PVC slats.
- Helps in electricity consumption reduction. Vertical blinds help in controlling the amount of heat and light entering into the room, which is typically managed by an air conditioning/heating appliance or expensive bulbs.
We provide vertical blind installation in your area
The Shutter Guy installs vertical blinds to all homes in the Hunter Valley region (Maitland, Cessnock, Newcastle, and Lake Macquarie.)
We have been servicing these areas for 25 years now, and we are dedicated to continuing such by maintaining are adherence to partnering only with the best shutter and blinds manufacturers in Australia.
Contact us today and know more about the services we offer for your blinds, shutters, and awning needs.