Terms & Conditions
1. This quotation is valid for 28 days only.
2. You are responsible, unless agreed prior to, for the removal of any existing window coverings.
3. In the event we have to remove your window coverings, we are not responsible for any damage to the windows, paint or anything associated with the removal of such and it is not our responsibility to take away your old window furnishings.
4. All Blinds and Shutters are made square and no responsibility can be taken for out of square windows.
5. Exact match cannot be guaranteed as colours, paints, stains and textures may be slightly different from samples shown.
6. This order is a binding contract between the purchaser and this company. Once the order has entered production, it cannot be cancelled.
7. A 50% deposit is required before the order can go into production. When the products on your quote are ready for installation, we will notify you. The balance of this order is to be paid on the day of installation before the installer leaves.
8. In the event that you order two or more different products, (i.e. Shutters and Roller Blinds) we will notify you that this part of your order is ready when it arrives and if you would like it to be installed then the balance of that part of the order is payable on the day of installation before the installer leaves.
9. All invoices are to be paid on the day of installation before the installer leaves.
10. In the event that you are unable to have your order installed once it arrives – we will store your order for a maximum of three (3) months. The invoice for your order is due to be paid in full within seven (7) days of our office advising that your order has arrived.
11. In the event of this account being placed in a debt collection agency for formal demand, all collection fees and cost of disbursements shall be a cost due and owing by the customer.
12. The supply of this order is subject to product availability. From time to time these approximate delivery times will be greater than stated due to supply issues. We cannot be held responsible for extra delivery time due to circumstances beyond our control.
13. In the unlikely event that we cannot install your products on the day of booking, to circumstances beyond our control, we are not liable for any losses incurred by you.
14. Whist all care is taken, in the event that we have to drill into tiles, bricks or concrete, we are not responsible for any unforeseen cracks or damage to those fixture points.
15. Whist all care is taken, we are not responsible for any damage to household supply lines including electrical wires, gas pipes, water pipes or telephone lines which maybe behind the fixture points of your products.
16. Whilst all care is taken, in the event we are installing your new products upon your flooring, we are not responsible for any damage that occurs to your flooring which is beyond our control.
17. You are responsible to make the work area clear and safe for the installation of your new product, however if we have to move your furniture to access the window, we will not be responsible for any breakage or damage that may occur to such.
18. You are responsible to make the work area clear and safe for the installation of external window coverings. We will not be held responsible for any breakages to trees or plants as such.
19. You are responsible to arrange an Electrician for any motorised products which require wiring or the work of a licenced Electrician (i.e Roller Shutters and electric Roller Blinds) as we do not supply an Electrician for you nor do we cover their costs.
20. The warranty begins on the day of installation. The warranty does not take effect until the goods installed are paid for IN FULL.
21. Roller Shutters have a 5 Year WARRANTY. The heavy duty T20, T6 motor or any 240v motors come with a 5 Year WARRANTY. Please note all Battery-operated wall controls are supplied with 5 Year WARRANTY as well.
22. Thermalview Shutters come with a 5 Year FACTORY WARRANTY on Paint and a 20 Year FACTORY WARRANTY on the actual structure, frame and blades.
23. Basswood Shutters come with a 5 Year FACTORY WARRANTY including paint.
24. Aluminium Shutters come with a 7-year FACTORY WARRANTY
25. Ultra 20 Shutters come with a total 20 Year FACTORY WARRANTY.
26. Poly Pro Poly Tec Shutters come with a 10 Year FACTORY WARRANTY on Paint and a 25 year FACTORY WARRANTY on the actual structure, frame and blades.
27. All other blinds and goods sold by us carry a 12 Months WARRANTY.
28. All Installation by this company carries a three (3) Year WARRANTY.
29. This warranty does not cover fading unless the manufacture agrees to replace the faded product at their cost.
30. This warranty does not cover any accidental breakage or misuse by the customer or anyone who uses the products.
31. This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and is not transferable to others.
32. This warranty does not cover variation of colour shades and texture that may occur from batch to batch, therefore exact colour matching cannot be guaranteed.
33. In the event that a product becomes faulty and cannot be repaired on site we reserve the right to send the product back to the manufacturer for repairs. Whist we understand this is inconvenient, in the event that this does occur we are not responsible to provide you with temporary window coverings. We are also not responsible for any fading of furniture or flooring, should this event occur. It will be your responsibility to prevent any damage to your property during this event.
34. In the event that a warranty repair does occur and our supplier cannot repair or replace your item with the same product /fabric /dye lot, we reserve the right to replace that item with a similar product to match as best as possible with the other existing products.
35. In the event that there is a default or imperfection with the window covering we have installed we will place a rework order with the Supplier for them to replace the faulty part of or whole product. We will advise this on the day we install the order for you.
36. All products need to be cleaned and maintained in a reasonable manner, we will not be liable for any corrosion or deterioration due to lack of care by the customer. Please contact us if you would like further information on how to take care of your products.
37. Please ensure we are contacted as soon as possible if there is any sign of the product not living up to what it supposed to do. Please do not leave it till it has been damaged so badly that it can’t be repaired.
38. In the event of a warranty claim, any sign that the product has been neglected may be rejected by the factory for a replacement. It is in your interest to ensure the product is in as best condition as possible before we arrive for inspection.