Thermalview shutters combine technology innovation and traditional artistry.
What is Thermalview?
Thermalview or PVC is the main material used for this type of shutter. It is tough as well as visually appealing as it has the graceful and elegant look of wooden shutters. Its durability is also the sought-after quality of Thermalview shutters.
Known as the most durable shutters, Thermalview shutters have reinforced aluminium inserts through the centre of Thermalview blades and stiles. This makes them resistant to elements and bending due to fluctuating temperatures.
Thermalview shutters are guaranteed not to warp, chip, crack or split. They have been engineered with superior properties for an advanced Thermalview shutter performance.
Why choose Thermalview shutters?
Here at The Shutter Guy, you can have it all with Thermalview shutters – strength and durability, affordability, high quality and elegance! Thermalview shutters have the following superior properties that make them stand out among all other shutters:
- Wood-like appeal that is durable
- Ideal for wet areas like kitchens, bathrooms and also for dry areas
- Thermalview is fire-retardant and a non-combustible material
- Moisture and humidity resistant; as well as UV rays and termite resistant
- Strong bold paint colours available
- All Thermalview blades are reinforced with aluminium inserts for durability
- Thermalview aerofoil blades look great
Thermalview shutters are available in a variety applications such as:
- Double hinged Bi-fold – sometimes called accordion, bi-fold Thermalview shutters hinged two panels together on the left and same on the right. This kind of application is collapsible where the opening is in the centre.
- Bifolding – Bifolding with track top & bottom and pelmet, is ideal where you would like to have the whole glass area exposed, folding to one side or as a room divider
- Sliding– sliding Thermalview shutters are ideal for sliding doors and windows.
- Hinged – hinged Thermalview shutters are for easy and full window access. It is the most popular application of all shutters.
- Specialty shapes – for specialty windows with a variety of shapes like archways or sunbursts.
With Thermalview shutters, it will be easy to customise them according to your specifications.
Thermalview shutters made to order
The Shutter Guy gives you the ability to choose from our various thermalview shutter installation methods as well as custom made designs for each individual window.
The Shutter Guy is servicing Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Maitland, Lake Macquarie, and Cessnock areas. Our website is specifically designed to help you decide which shutter best suits your home. Give us a call today and see what The Shutter Guy can do for you.
Get in touch with The Shutter Guy!
Give us the details and we will do the rest of the work. Barry, owner of The Shutter Guy, has an extensive expertise in the window furnishing industry. He has a rich 25 years of experience in planning, installing and designing all types of window shutters.